My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hey, Chick - Thank You So Very Much


This is a fun card I made for my BFF Kim. We were having lunch and poring over the pages of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. We both really liked the Hey, Chick stamp set. It's one of the free ones you can earn from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog when you order $50 (before tax and shipping).


So what does Kim do? She gives me this adorable chick stamp! I love it!!! I think this bird is so much fun. I had to use it many times on the card.


Of course I had to stamp a Thank You card for my friend using this chick, so I paired it with another SAB stamp set - So Very Much - and came up with this card.

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration Event ends March 31, so if you don't have all of the freebies in the catalog now, you still have just over a month! Shop away (and please choose me as your demonstrator when you order online).

2 comments:

Tina said...

adorable, love this image

Karen Tenney said...

Love, love this card Terry!!
Karen - Port Townsend