My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, September 7, 2015

Sprinkles of Life cupcake

 
Sparkly sprinkles really make a cupcake. Best of all, they're easy to make and zero calories! I used a 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.


I've used a design similar to this before - a few circles using designer paper and card stock. I think it was for a sympathy card. I like it.

This Wisteria Wonder card uses a bit of the old (designer paper, sentiment, and Calypso Coral ribbon) and new (Sprinkles of Life stamp set, Elegant Dots embossing folder). The Sweet Shop paper is festive by itself. I've got loads of older dsp hanging around and so you'll be seeing it here and there. The main colors are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral, with a little Island Indigo thrown in.

So I've been decluttering my home and creating little vignettes here and there. It makes me happy. I use stuff I like (vintage/antique stuff primarily). Along the way, I fill bags with donations that I load up and drop off at least once a week.

1 comment:

Tina said...

super cute card, love the cupcake