My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Winter Wishes and class-y ladies

 
15 women showed up this morning for my 20-card class, which uses some products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog, such as this Winter Wishes stamp set and Season of Cheer designer series paper (the pattern above is each side of the same piece of paper).
 
 
Christi and Lois

 
Sue and Pat

 
Linda and Carla

 
Linda and Soupy with Jessica (sitting)

 
Mary and Ginette
 
 
Mary Lee and Marie
 
I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of Bea and Bunny. They were taking care of kitties and arrived later than everyone else. I had a wonderful day! I'll be sharing more photos of the cards we stamped in the coming days (maybe not tomorrow though, because we're going to the beach).
 
Again, thanks to all of my customers and friends for supporting me for so long. I really do appreciate you and love you.
 

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

How fun Terry! Looks like a great group of ladies to craft with and they could'nt ask for a sweeter teacher! 20 cards - lucky ladies! Gorgeous holiday cards :)