My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanks for Fabulous Four stamps

 
I've been working on building my supply of thank-you cards, so this quick and easy one is awesome!
It's been a busy couple of weeks for me. I've done everything from picking up litter with my hubby on our 20th anniversary a week and a half ago, to making a scrapbook for my Lions Club (and it won first place!). Today, I'll be at a local grocery store collecting money and food for the food bank.

 
The sentiment is from the Fabulous Four stamp set, which offers three more all-occasion greetings. I added a knot of Crushed Curry ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (a Sale-a-Bration freebie you can earn, too, with a $50 order by March 31), and three punched circles from Best Year Ever designer paper (another SAB freebie).
Enjoy your weekend and come back soon! I've got many more cards to share over the next week.

No comments: