My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 10, 2014

"stache-ing" through the snow

 
How can you not love that cheery Santa face with the big, curly mustache? I used Real Red and Blush Blossom markers to color Santa's face and hat.

 
This Garden Green card uses a strip of Real Red card stock with a skinnier strip of Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is from the Santa Stache stamp set, as is the Santa. The words stamped on a Whisper White strip, cut like a banner and stapled on. This card is CASE'd from fellow SU! demo Cynthia Richards here: http://www.inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com/2014/09/stache-ingly-fun-christmas.html.
 
I'm taking this as my swap to my Stampin' Up! group gathering tomorrow, along with a Crock Pot of chili. Yum! We haven't met for a couple of months, so I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Tina said...

i love the cheery santa face...very cute...