My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Seasonal swaps, make and takes

 
This turkey punch card is so fun! When my club members saw it, they asked to make it next month. My friend and downline, Barb, brought this for a make and take at our American Ink team gathering last week.

 
My bestie, Kim, brought this Halloween swap. I love the colors!

 
Frankie brought this Christmas card swap - a little designer paper and fabulous ribbon with a great greeting is all you need!

 
Mary Ann's monochromatic Christmas card wins points for sparkle - both with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and the 1/8" silver taffeta and rhinestone.

 
We all need fall, masculine birthday cards. Mary Ann's make and take fits the bill.

 
And who wouldn't love to get a festive treat bag like this one? Kim's make and take featured great stamps AND chocolate. Love it!
 
Our next team gathering is our annual Christmas party potluck and gift exchange the second Saturday of December. I can't wait to see what everybody makes!
 
I'm scheduling some posts for this coming week. I've got so many cards to share, but haven't had the time to share them! Happy Sunday!!!

No comments: