My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn birthday with Tag Talk

 
Tag Talk is a great stamp set because you can use punches for all of the greetings. This one was inked using Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze markers.

 
 
Isn't this paper gorgeous? I love the colors of fall. This paper is called Color Me Autumn dsp and you'll find it in the 2014 Holiday Catalog. I added a little knot of ribbon and a layer of Crushed Curry on the Cajun Craze card base and that's it.
 
I made caramel apples for the first time ever for my kids and hubby. I think they look pretty fabulous! I kept it simple - with a pear cinnamon caramel a friend sent me. It smells great.
 
Enjoy your Monday! I always have many errands to do. lol

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Beatuiful card, Ter - the paper is indeed scrumptious! But the caramel apples caught my eye - oh how I wish I lived closer! ♥