My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Your celebration is one of Life's Adventure(s)

 
I love the striking simplicity of black and white - especially on a card, like this birthday one.

 
I started with a Whisper White card and added a 2-1/8" x 5-1/2" piece of Back to Black designer paper. Then I stamped this image with a sentiment from the hostess stamp set Life's Adventure in Jet Black StazOn and die-cut it with an Apothecary Accents framelit. This was another design from my 20-card class. We added bling with a 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter, as well as a silver paint pen and some rhinestones.
 
 

 I feel like celebrating! Looks at this beautiful rose embellishment on this necklace. Do you believe I WON it from my friend, Donna's, blog. Isn't is gorgeous?

 
I have to admit I'm not the best photographer of jewelry. There's a little heart on there too.

 
Donna wrapped the box beautifully and included this tag. I can't believe it took me so long to take photos of this necklace and get it on my blog. I've had it on my kitchen island, where I look at it every day. I love it! Thanks so much, Donna.



No comments: