My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You don't have to be a Traveler to enjoy this card

 
My Card Club gals were busy this month making the gate fold card I showed on my blog yesterday, plus this filmstrip card. And the easel card I'll share tomorrow.

 
I started with an Always Artichoke card base, and layered on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of So Saffron stamped with World Map in Cajun Craze. I took a 2" x 4-1/4" piece of Always Artichoke and used the Spiral Bunch on both sides to make it look like a filmstrip. Then I inked up the images from Traveler in Cajun Craze, stamped them on Very Vanilla and punched them out with a square punch. The sentiment is from the stamp set Wetlands.
 
I CASE'd this idea from fellow SU! demo Frenchie at http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2014/09/travler-for-masculine-monday.html.
 
Come on by tomorrow to see the birthday easel card I made!

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely lovely! I love the old world look (My dh had his office décor it in as well) Well done, Terry!