My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another Great Birthday easel card

 
This easel birthday card sits up and says, "Happy Birthday To You." And with some fun colors - Old Olive, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral - I got right off of the Park Lane Designer Series Paper package.

 
There are several different kinds of easel cards, but they all use an embellishment of some kind to keep the top propped up. That's what this colored cupcake is doing.

 
The front lifts up to reveal the sentiment inside, as well as the dot-embossed yellow strip of card stock. I am hanging on to this stamp set, Another Great Birthday. It was in the 2014 Occasions Catalog and I love the swirls and large size of the main greeting.
 
I'm finally able to breathe easy after having a couple huge deadlines - the last one was today - for a huge fund-raisers I'm working on for my Poulsbo Lions Club. It's a lot of work, but well worth it when you see how many different groups the funds benefit. I love helping to make my community a better place!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a wonderful Birthday card, and the cup cake inside is so sweet!