My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, September 7, 2014

A little birdie told me...

 
I recently had a 20-card class. The projects were half Christmas cards, and then a mix of birthday, sympathy, etc. This card uses the hostess set Hello Love.

 
I started with a Whisper White card and added Lost Lagoon card stock (punched with a scallop border) with a layer of Flowerpot designer series paper. The bird and sentiment were stamped above that, and then the bird was stamped a second time on Crushed Curry and just the belly was cut out and adhered.

 
Here's what the little birdie told me. I gave this card to my 8-year-old niece yesterday. We watched her play a soccer game in the morning, then went to dinner with her family at Azteca - a favorite Mexican restaurant here in town.
 
 
It was fun! I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

No comments: