My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tap Tap Tap a note to a friend

 

I'm drawn to this typewriter image in the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. Obviously, my coloring leaves something to be desired, but I picked up the colors - Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey - from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper.
 

The other card stock color on this card is Pistachio Pudding. The top two layers are adhered to the card front with dimensionals.

I had a full day today. It started with housework and baking muffins. Then my daughter and I picked raspberries at a friend's house, and returned home to make a batch of jam. Finally, we ended the day with the kids and I helping elderly friends load hay bales on a trailer, then unload them at their barn.

I'm happy that tomorrow after I drop my boy off at his last drive test (yay!), I get to enjoy a nice lunch with a good friend. That's what life's about!

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Super fun card, Terry!