My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

 
I prepped this cute and easy birthday card for a make and take at my most recent demonstrator gathering.

 

The sentiment and cake images are from the photopolymer stamp set Endless Birthday Wishes (only $13.95!). I stamped them using the Jet Black StazOn pad. Then I used a couple strips of the Moonlight paper stack (item 133701, $6.95) to add patterns and color to the card front. I colored the cake using an aqua painter and ink pads, then cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals. I CASE'd a card by fellow SU! demo Diana Gibbs. She used washi tape instead of paper strips.

I hope you have a great day! I've been filling out thank-you and birthday cards, and getting ready for a garage sale (which means clearing things out of my kids' rooms!).

No comments: