My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Coastal Cabana butterfly punch card

 
I'm a sucker for quick and easy cards that look great. I think this one fits the bill. It uses the Chevron embossing folder for the Big Shot, as well as both sizes of butterfly punches.

 
I started with a Very Vanilla card, and added a 2-1/4" piece of Coastal Cabana card stock, with a 2" piece of Chevron-embossed Very Vanilla on top. I used both sizes of Stampin' Up! butterfly punches with designer paper, adding them with dimensionals and finishing them with pearls. This would be an easy card to leave blank so you can stamp the sentiment of your choice later (thinking of you, get well soon, sympathy, etc.), but I need birthday cards, so I used the Petite Pairs stamp set with a Coastal Cabana ink pad.

No comments: