My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 21, 2014

Simply Sketched birthday card

 

 This floral card was another design at my recent stamp-a-stack class, where my customers make two of each card design. This stamp set is called Simply Sketched, and it's an exclusive hostess set.

 
I started with a Crumb Cake card, then added a 3" x 4" piece of Epic Day This and That designer paper with a strip of Scallop Trim Border-punched Calypso Coral. The punch is a Weekly Deal through Monday, March 24.
 
The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The ribbon is Very Vanilla seam binding, and the flowers were stamped on a vanilla piece of card stock that was run through the Big Shot in an Ovals Collection framelit and adhered with dimensionals.
 
You may place an order for any of these products anytime through my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful watercolored image Terry. Your classes must be so much fun!