My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flowering Petite Petals card with punch

 
I'm a big fan of stamp sets with coordinating punches. It makes putting a card together so much faster! Above, I used the Petite Petals stamp set - stamping this flower in Real Red - before punching them with the Petite Petals Punch.

 
This Whisper White card was run through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fans embossing folder. I added a tag made with Chocolate Chip card stock and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and a sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday, punched with the Modern Label Punch. The leaves were made using the Little Leaves Sizzlits (page 188 of the annual catalog - item 114511, $5.50).
 
It's the last day of winter. The sun is shining and it's about 44 degrees right now, but I'll take it. At least it's not raining - again! I hope you enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Cheryl Harlan said...

Love this card....the embossing folder is one of my favorites! And the tag punch makes it look so beautiful. Love the colors...they really pop! Good job!