My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, November 25, 2013

Snow Day joy

 
Oh my, this snowman looks so joyful! You can see the Dazzling Diamonds glitter making him shine.


This Pool Party card opens a bit differently - at the top with a flap - making it easy to add a gift card inside, or just a holiday message. The front of the card was embossed with the Northern Flurry folder (item 120902, $7.95). The snowman is layered on Brushed Silver card stock for added shine. I used a Basic Black marker for his arms and smile, and a Tangerine Tango marker for his nose. I CASE'd this card from SU! demo Dawn Griffith.

Heads up: If you are a regular customer or club member of mine, be on the lookout for the upcoming Occasions Catalog, as well as the Salebration Catalog.

Our Holiday Sale is still going on - till December 2! Save 20-50% on a variety of items. Best of all, when you order via my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net, you'll automatically be entered into my December 1 drawing for all of the hostess benefits (i.e. FREE STUFF!). Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How very sweet, Terry! pool party is one of my favorite colors ever and it looks great here :)

Sherry said...

This is adorable - I love it.