My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wildflower Meadow for Wonderful You!



I'm enjoying the new In Colors. This Wildflower Meadow card uses Baked Brown Sugar card stock and ink, and Coastal Cabana card stock and ink, with a bow of white organdy ribbon. I used an Itty Bitty punch for the tiny flowers in the bigger, stamped ones, and added pearls. The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts. This was the second quick-card design from yesterday's 10-card class. I CASE'd the card from fellow SU! demo Chat here.
 
As a reminder, my All-You-Can-Stamp Event is this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The doors will open at 10:30 a.m. Bring your own adhesive! No need to let me know you're coming - just show up at my studio and bring a friend, 6287 NE Silver Springs Ln, Poulsbo (off of Miller Bay Road). Orders will earn FREE retired items for every $10 ordered.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Terry, your card is pure bliss! What a wonderful card ~ so soft and serene - beautiful new In Colors!

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty.. I'm totally in love with the Baked Brown sugar and Pistachio pudding colors.