My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Label Love and Artisan Label punch for quick and easy card

 
This is one of the quick and easy designs I made for a 10-card class this morning. I used the de-bossed side of the Island Indigo layer for variety, added a strip of Gingham Garden dsp and a sentiment from Label Love, punched with the new Artisan Label punch (love that one!). I added a little color by punched a bitty butterfly from a different pattern in the Gingham Garden pack.
 
 
How pretty are these two peacocks? I went to the studio a couple of days ago and these two were directly in front of the door. They didn't move as I drove up, looking quite comfy where they were. It wasn't until you got within 5 feet that they got up and slowly walked off. What a treat!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, and what gorgeous pea cocks.

Cheryl said...

Such a fun and easy card Terry. Cute label too.

Gorgeous peacocks!

hollybeary creations said...

They are so pretty.. what cute visitors to have. Your card is perfect for a quick card. I need to get this set still.