My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A rainbow of butterflies

 
I'd like to start this post by saying "Bonjour" to my friends in France and "Dzień dobry" to my friends in Poland. I'm thrilled to have so many people from around the world visiting my blog - especially those people who don't speak English as their native tongue. Welcome!
 
 
I've been rearranging items on my stamp table and came across this beautiful card from my friend and club member, Dani. This card is too cute to not share! Dani diecut a butterfly out of cork, layered an embossed butterfly on top and added a cute tag and bow out of baker's twine. I love the crimping on the paper strip under the colorful little butterflies held together with mini silver brads. Dani is one of those people I've known for years and I'm proud to call her a friend. She's very considerate and thoughtful. Thanks for the terrific card, Dani!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is beautiful, Terry! I love the creativity of this and those pops of color against the stark white! I didn't realize you could cut cork with a die cutter, who knew! :)

Tina said...

beautiful butterflies, love them colors together