My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, May 6, 2013

My Bombs Away birthday card using a sketch challenge

 
This is the first time I've used photopolymer stamps. These two images are from the Bombs Away stamp set. They were easy to ink up and stuck to my acrylic block like nobody's business.
 
 
My friend and downline, Frankie, celebrated her birthday yesterday with a Mother's Day class and a family dinner out. I thought I'd send her a special card, and used a sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I just missed the cut-off!
 
 


Stamps: Bombs Away photopolymer stamps;
Ink: Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, and Melon Mambo;
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Garden dsp (new 2013-2014 SU! annual catalog), Melon Mambo and Island Indigo card stock;
Accessories: Chevron embossing folder, Oval Collection Framelits, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta, Mini Glue Dots, dimensionals.

No comments: