My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, May 12, 2013

American Ink swaps with sneak peeks and a mini ironing board

 
The new Quatrefancy Specialty designer paper really stands out on this white card. I stamped a long stamp from Mosaic Madness in Pool Party. In hindsight, I think Island Indigo would've been a better choice. Anyway, I used one of the framelits from Apothecary Accent Framelits for the sentiment from Sassy Salutations.
 
 
Barb's swap uses the Honeycomb embossing folder and smallest butterfly punch. The card is Soft Suede with Calypso Coral and new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake.
 



Frankie's swap uses the new Wildflower Meadow single stamp (she did an incredible amount of coloring with markers - amazing!), and the coordinating embossing folder with the same name. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


Kim's swap uses the new Mosaic Madness stamp set, Mosaic Punch, along with the Modern Mosaic Textured embossing folder. "You're Amazing" comes from the stamp set with that same name.

 
Mary Ann's swap uses Floral Fusion Sizzlits, and a sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.
 
I really enjoy myself at these get-togethers. I'm planning a group retreat August 10-11 at my studio. I'll be prepping a couple of projects for everyone who shows up, as well as prepping random cards for everybody to make as a service project for our troops and a local nursing home.
 
 
Of course I have to share this adorable mini ironing board. That little wooden piece locks the leg in, so it doesn't collapse; otherwise, it does collapse to store easily. The "iron"ic thing - I don't iron. lol
 
Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends! I hope you have a wonderful day of laziness.


No comments: