My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Guaranteed big fish on the line with By The Tide card

 
What guy wouldn't love to get a big one on his line? With this card, it's guaranteed.
 
 
The fish is from the By The Tide stamp set. I stamped it in Not Quite Navy and cut it out, adding some Calypso Coral baker's twine for a line on a toothpick. The fisherman's bag is a slightly modified Petite Purse diecut with a Regals Brad. My club members are making this card this month, for Father's Day. I CASE'd the card from Heidi Baks.
 

 
Look what I found today! A 1954 Monopoly game. It was in a "new" place I found. Of course, I'll be going back again soon. What deals!!!
 


The rules for this Monopoly game are short. I love that! And there's the Get Out of Jail Free Card. Gotta have that!

I hope you're enjoying our sunny weather. A bird or birds has been defiling my vehicle, so I'll need to wash it tomorrow while out and about doing errands.

Happy Stampin'!

Stamps: By The Tide;
Ink: Not Quite Navy;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Not Quite Navy card stocks;
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, Petite Purse die, Big Shot, 2-1/2" Circle punch, Calypso Coral baker's twine, Regals Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, toothpick.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Terry,

Your fish card is perfect for Father's Day. I really need to take a look at the retirement list and see what I need. I adore your vintage Monopoly game.