My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, May 17, 2013

By The Tide man card; DIY project - dry erase board


By The Tide is a set for man cards. I CASE'd this one from fellow demo Deb Currier.

 
This is a Crumb Cake card with layers of Basic Black and Neutrals paper stack (a 12" x 12" pad with a variety of patterns). I add a couple of Neutral brads and a sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners. The fish was cut out and adhered with dimensionals over a 2-1/2" Very Vanilla circle stamped with the coral image.
 
 
I wanted to share a dry erase board I made. This is a heavy metal frame that I painted ivory and distressed, then added a piece of Tea for Two designer paper (in the Spring Catalog). I leave messages for my kids on it in the front entry. I love the vintage flavor of this project.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday! I'm off to meet my bestie Kim to set up for the Heirloom craft show in Puyallup. Ta ta!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

Adorable masculine card! This is such a great fish image. Your dry erase board is so vintage and cute. Your project really came together.