My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ears to You card and getting ready for a big show

 
Bunnies are the cutest! I had to get this single Ears to You stamp when Stampin' Up! listed it with nine other stamps (visit the links under my Promotions tab). I mean, how cute are they when inked separately and cut out? Love it!
 
 
 
This is my make & take for my American Ink gathering this morning. I started with a Whisper White card base, and added a Polka-Dot embossed texture to the 5-1/4" x 4" Pink Pirouette layer. Then comes the 1" strips of Birds of a Feather dsp (the middle design has eggs on it!) cut like banners, with an Island Indigo label framelit on top. I used Primrose Pink, Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit markers for the bunnies, and Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta.
 
 
It's been a busy week. My bestie Kim came over to the studio twice to empty large boxes of retired SU! stuff to price for the big Heirloom Productions show we're doing in Portland, OR, March 23-24.
 
 
Between us, Kim and I have been with Stampin' Up! a combined 20 years! And we have the stuff to prove it. Ha ha! We've been delving deep into our garage and cabinets to dig out things that haven't seen the light of day for years, pricing it and stuffing it onto already stuffed shelves.
 
 
We have so many stamp sets, it's ridiculous! This white picket shelf hardly holds anything - and it's got a big basket of fabric there too. There are a couple older catalogs, but I've got boxes going back to 2002!
 
 
We're even selling some of our display items - like this cute rolling rack and the stepladder. And we have many SU! logo items like this chevron convention bag, a couple of black jackets, card trees, rulers, reusable shopping bags, cookie cutters and a collapsible scrap bin.
 
 
This is one of the two suitcases we have filled to the brim with wood-mounted stamps.
 
 
And this white bookcase holds many of our clear-mount stamps, along with card kits, buttons, embellishments, washer necklaces, and boxes to hold cards.
 
This isn't everything. We're actually saving some items for the Heirloom show in Puyallup, WA, in May. Oh, and that stepladder shown above is for sale too!
 
Thanks for coming by my blog today! I appreciate it.


 
 

No comments: