My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Card class raises $200 for middle school bands

 
This Feeling Sentimental card was one of five designs at a recent 10-card class I held as a fund-raiser for the Poulsbo Middle School bands. I'm grateful for my customers, whose class fees and retired product purchases contributed $200. You guys make me so happy!!! I CASE'd this card from fellow demo Jenny Moors, changing the colors to green in honor of St. Patrick's. I think this makes a great man card.
 
I showed you another card design from this class the other day that used Million-Dollar Moments here. And I'll show the remaining three designs this week. Thanks for coming by! I hope you have a fabulous day.
 
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (Sale-a-Bration 2013);
Ink: Always Artichoke pad;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke card stocks;
Accessories: Lucky Limeade baker's twine, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, dimensionals.
 

No comments: