My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, February 18, 2013

My team makes some of the nicest make and takes!

 
These are the make and takes from my last team gathering a couple of weeks ago. I used the Madison Avenue stamp set - free with a $50 order - for the first time here. I started with In Color Patterned Paper (Wisteria Wonder), adding a strip of Vine-embossed (another SAB freebie) Elegant Eggplant, and a Whisper White apothecary accent diecut.
 
 
Kim's make and take used the same sketch I used on my chalkboard technique card here. She used the Hearts a Flutter framelits to diecut the hearts from More Amore Specialty dsp, and popped them up on an embossed strip of Pool Party with a designer-label-punch sentiment from Delightful Dozen.
 
 
Mary Ann's make and take uses the Spring Sampler stamp set with Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp and a sentiment from Rain or Shine.
 
 
Barb A. followed a sketch challenge for her make and take. She used For the Birds stamp set and Sycamore Street dsp with the Cloudy Day embossing folder.
 
We have a fun group of demonstrators in my American Ink group. If you'd like to join us, let me know! You're welcome to attend a team meeting as my guest. There's never been a better time to buy a Starter Kit - you get $156.50 worth of high-quality Stampin' Up! product for only $99 plus tax (free shipping!). Contact me today if you'd like to take advantage of it at ericandterry@comcast.net or call/text (360) 509-8041.
 
And one more note, I'm hosting a 10-Card All-Occasion Class as a fund-raiser for the Poulsbo Middle School bands on Thursday, February 28, at 7 p.m. I'm donating 100% of the class fees, in addition to 50% of my retired items at the studio. I'd love your support! Donations are gladly accepted. Please let me know by Feb. 26 if you - and a friend - can attend. Thanks!
 
 
 

No comments: