My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Essentials designer fabric scissor holders - so practical!

 
When placed together, these fabric scissor holders look like a flower, don't they? I made a dozen of these holders - perfect for Stampin' Up!'s paper snips - for my latest order (thanks, Rhonda!). They were all made using the Essentials designer fabric, Petal Cone die and Fun Flowers die for the Big Shot, SU! fabric adhesive roll, and with antique brads.
 
I don't know about you, but when I have a class, people typically put the snips black plastic guard on the wrong way. I've also had these guards go missing, so a fabric snips holder not only protects the ends from going through a bag or purse (if you need to carry them with you), but also look stylish. Gotta love that!
 
I hope you have a wonderful day. I will be prepping for my clubs this month, along with swaps and a make & take for my American Ink gathering this Saturday. So much stamping! Whoo hoo!!!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I am convinced that there isn't anything you can't create :) Fabulous!

Barb Archut said...

I love my snips holder we made during your AI Rewards day. I use it ALL the time. Thank you, Lady :)