My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Simply positive cards that will make someone happy

 
These two cards were two from a recent 10-card class. The one above uses a stamp set I received free at the SU! convention last year called I Am. I love the sentiments in the set because they're all so positive! This card is Summer Starfruit with a strip of Soft Suede and two pearls. It also uses a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Sycamore Street dsp, which is in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.
 

 
Three little butterflies highlight this So Saffron card. No cutting! It's a new punch in the Spring Catalog. I used Tea for Two dsp, along with crochet trim and a few pearls. Everyone could add the sentiment of their choice from the Sweet Essentials stamp set.
 
I have a party this morning, and then a fun rewards event for deserving American Ink team members Sunday morning, so it's a full weekend! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
 
Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What wonderful cards.. I love the colors and design of the first one, wonderful sentiment.

MiamiKel said...

Oh what a great design, classic and elegant!