My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, November 30, 2012

Stocking Stuffer idea #8: Two Tags Snow Festival treat

 
No stamping with this quick stocking stuffer AND it offers a sweet treat.
 
 
I used the Two Tags die for the Big Shot for this adorable treat in Baja Breeze. There's a 1-1/8" strip of Snow Festival dsp wrapped around the tags, which were scored 3/4" at the bottom and adhered to each other before adding the treat - Junior Mints. For the owl image, I simply used the 1-1/4" circle punch on some Snow Festival dsp and layered it on a Cherry Cobbler 1-3/8" circle. Stitched white grosgrain holds the tags together, thanks to the 1" circles punched at the top. Remember the Halloween treat I made here?
 
Today's the last day of November. It's been a terrific month. I'm grateful for you, dear blog reader. You make sharing photos and stories online FUN for me. And I hope it's fun for you. I've enjoyed sharing what I'm thankful for every day this month. I count my blessings all the time - and they include you. So thank you! :-)
 
My talented friend, Fallynn, posing with Santa after setting up Tuesday.
 
It's my last day (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) at A Victorian Country Christmas, though the women I'm sharing the booth with will be there through the weekend. The show ends Sunday at 6 p.m. The hours Friday and Saturday are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Our booth is in the Showplex by the theater and the wine garden (booth #596). So please come visit! I forgot to mention how wonderful it was seeing Sherry and Cheryl at the booth on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing them at my American Ink Christmas Party!

No comments: