My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mixed Blossoms thank-you card


I LOVE receiving handmade cards in the mail. My friend and downline, Barb, made this lovely card for me. The colors and little pennants just POP. Of course the Mixed Blossoms punch and coordinating stamp set, Mixed Bunch, were used for this, along with Summer Smooches dsp. Thanks, Barb. I love it!

Today, I'm grateful for good health and the ability to exercise.

I've added a 10-card Christmas class at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 20. If you're interested in attending, please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net by Nov. 18.

Also, you've got the opportunity to check out our Stampin' Up! demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. Just click here! And remember that YOU can receive a FREE collection of 10 ink pads when you buy the Starter Kit for only $99 plus tax. You get to pick $125 in Stampin' Up! product (anything you want!) for only $99 plus tax AND you get the FREE collection of ink pads. It's an awesome deal. You can sign up on my website at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Take care!

No comments: