My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm a Top Pick for Technostamper challenge!


Whoo hoo! I'm one of Mary Jo's Top 3 Picks at Technostamper for this Halloween card:


You can see the whole post here. It was for The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop, which is starting it's last (13th) week! Then I'll be giving away a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate. All you have to do is play along... and you get an extra ticket for displaying my Great Pumpkin Blog Hop badge (on the sidebar).

Mary Jo offers a nice and simple sketch every Monday at the link above. Just use her layout for your card (any theme and colors) and link it to her blog by Sunday. Thanks Mary Jo!

I'm done posting for today now. I think three posts is enough. Have a wonderful day. I'll be back tomorrow with my last blog hop post of the year.

No comments: