My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Catching up with American Ink swaps and other cards

I'm playing catch-up with projects on my blog. Today, I've got some swaps and make and takes from our last American Ink gathering. I'll be adding Halloween and Christmas projects in another couple of days. These are not all of the swaps and make & takes... but most of them! Our next American Ink gathering is Saturday, November 10, at my studio.
 
Brandy's swap
Mary Ann make and take

 
Mary Ann's swap
Puddin's make and take


 
Tori's swap

 
Val's swap

 
Don't forget that tomorrow, Monday, October 29, Stampin' Up! stamps will be 15% off!!! This includes single stamps, sets, cookie press stamps, personalized stamps and background stamps. You can place your order via http://therubberroom.stampinup.net as of Midnight tonight, or email/text me with your order and we'll work out the details.

2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Terry, all these are just GORGEOUS!

hollybeary creations said...

Great swaps from the Group!!