My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You can smile at these great specials in July


During July, you have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set, available only through this special offer! Get the Reason to Smile set - up to a $20.95 value -for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.

Reason To Smile Stamp Set

You can take advantage of this special, in conjuction with this one:


Also during July, hostesses who hold a minimum $450 workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars--that's in addition to the $65 they already receive for a $450 workshop! This includes my CLUB hostesses. If you'd like to have a workshop in your home, I have a few dates available this month. If you'd like to gather orders for a $450+ workshop, that works too. Please contact me at (360) 509-8041. I'm sorry, but Online Orders do not qualify for the extra hostess bucks.

I'm still offering a FREE catalog for any Online Order of $50 or more. Your catalog will ship separately. You may place your order here.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: