My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SU! regional stamping seminar Sept. 29 in Tacoma


Registration begins Thursday, July 26!
Guests and demonstrators alike are welcome to attend Stampin' Up!'s Regional Seminar in Tacoma on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012. In previous years, the fee has been $75, which includes swapping, displays, Workshop Wows, lunch, door prizes, make and takes, and a stamp set. It's all day long - and FUN!

If you're interested in going, please let me know.
===================================

Buy the Starter Kit for only $99 + tax and pick up to $125 in high-quality Stampin' Up! product! Click here to get started.

There's still time to get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5 when you order $50+. You can order through my Online Store here, or text or email me with your order.




This is such a catchy tune. I've been home for almost 3 days and am still singing parts of it!

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

That is so funny, Terry -sing away, my friend! x0x0