My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Dig You card for neighbor's birthday


I inked up my I Dig You stamp set for a single neighbor's birthday this past weekend. He doesn't have any family in the area. It was fun - one of us picked up a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, I brought some little water balloons and paper plates, and several neighbors headed over to celebrate. We were all lousy shots with the water ballooons - and we all wished we got hit, it was that hot out!

Stamps: I Dig You;
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Bashful Blue;
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso;
Accessories: Subtles brads, sponge dauber, dimensionals.

5 comments:

Jennipher said...

Terry this is absolutely adorable. I bet your neighbor loved it. Sounds like you all had a great time.

Becky said...

What a fabulously creative card! Your neighbor will love this.

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card, love the torn paper dirt at the bottom! What a fabulous neighbor you are! Ice cream cake is always a good choice!

Donna Heber said...

How sweet of you and your neighbors to put together an impromptu party. Adorable card and I'm sure he really appreciated it! Too bad you didn't get hit with a water balloon :-)

KER said...

so fun...the card and the party...i have to get this set...love the design of your card!