My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adding texture to your card, and fabulous final day of the festival


I love texture! These two cards use embossing folders (page 189 of the SU! Catalog), as well as designer paper on the buttons above, and Vintage Trinkets and ribbon with linen thread on the card below.


These cards were on display boards at Convention 2012. I love the different edges and materials used, as well as the colors on these cards. They're so fun!

Today was my last day at the Kitsap Arts & Crafts Festival - and the best one! Of course, having Kim there was a blast. We have so much fun! We chatted and laughed while Kim put together at least a dozen stamp sets. The weather was HOT! A local demonstrator named Valerie (Hi!) stopped by to say "Hi." We had people buying retired stamps, M&M cello bags (the punched bears at the top were more popular than the turtles), embossing powders, card stock, cards and more. Kim sold some of her super cute SU! fabric purses. The banner Kim and I put together for the front of the booth was quite the attraction for people too! We'll have to make a few more for our booth at the Tacoma Dome for the huge 5-day show October 17.

If you're one of the new people I met in Kingston during the festival, I'll see you soon at one of my classes! Just click on the My Classes tab above. I have everything from Stamping 101 classes coming up, to a technique class and 10-card class. All supplies are provided, so you just show up!

If you see anything you'd like to order, please click here to start shopping! You may search by category (stamps, paper, punches, etc.). You'll receive $25 free if your order is $150+.

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Terry! Thanks for following me. I'm following you back. Like your blog header! One of these days I'll get one in My Digital Studio.

Beth

KER said...

love the color combo