My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A gift & card in one! A Fitting Occasion bookmark card


My daughter gets this cute bookmark, which uses the owl from A Fitting Occasion, along with Comfort Cafe dsp and Soft Suede card stock. She loves how it fits on the corner of the pages.


Here's the card my club members made this month. It's a card and gift in one! They loved the bookmark. We used the new Argyle embossing folder on Very Vanilla card stock, and Cajun Craze ink and buttons.


We used the diagonal scoring plate to score the 4" x 4" Soft Suede piece, as well as the 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Comfort Cafe dsp.


Notice the bright green bucket on the black stand in the photo above? Well, below is the new and improved version. I painted the stand an Heirloom White and the bucket is Satin Aqua so it goes much better with the rest of my furniture at the studio.


Well, that's about it! My kids are officially out of school and they are so excited! I'm excited because I get to sleep in tomorrow.... Have a great week!

No comments: