My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Start New Catalog with More Hostess Bucks!

Everyone will find something to love in the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog, which starts today! Email me at ericandterry@comcast.net to pick a date for your party. You're welcome to host it at my studio!



Dates: June 1 - July 31, 2012
Details: During June and July, hostesses who hold a minimum $450 workshop will receive an additional $50 in hostess FREE merchandise dollars--that's in addition to the $65 they already receive for a $450 workshop!
Your Hostess' Party Sales
Regular Hostess Benefits
Additional Hostess Benefit
Total Hostess Benefits
$450*
$65 plus 1 item at 50% off
$50
$115 plus 1 item at 50% off
*Excluding tax and shipping

Things to Remember:
  • Customer, demonstrator, and workshop orders qualify for this promotion. Online orders are NOT eligible.
  • Orders must total $450 or more (excluding tax and shipping) to qualify.
  • Hostesses may use their additional hostess free merchandise on any regular catalog/mini catalog merchandise. However, hostess dollars cannot be applied to 50 percent-off items.
  • Orders larger than $450 are not eligible for additional hostess free merchandise dollars. For example, a $900 order will not receive an additional $100 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
The new catalog is available TODAY online. I'll keep it in my right-hand column, or you can click the photo below. I have my first order going in this afternoon, so if you want anything, please let me know! I'll be at the studio from 10 a.m. to noon. You can come pick up a new catalog for only $2.50. Thanks.

No comments: