My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aviary with Thoughts & Prayers


When I saw this card, I just thought it was so cute, so I prepped it for my club members to make this month. First we stamped flowering branch from Thoughts & Prayers in Pear Pizzazz at the top of the card, then tried to match the stand from Aviary below it, lining up the stem and stand. The flower actually covers where they kinda meet. I love the combo of stamp sets, because it's unexpected. Thoughts & Prayers is pretty much a sympathy set, and Aviary has adorable birds and cages in it. I CASE'd the idea from LeeAnn Greff and also saw it on Pinterest. I used Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and Riding Hood Red, with the Itty Bitty Punch flower and rhinestones. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.

 B1_RetiredList_Demo_May0112_USCA

THERE ARE ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO BUY RETIRING STAMP SETS! More than 300 Stampin' Up! stamp sets are retiring May 31. Retired stamp sets will be available for purchase THRU May 31, 2012 and then they are GONE!

Retiring Stamp List by Page Number

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO BUY WHAT'S LEFT OF RETIRING ACCESSORIES - SOME UP TO 70% OFF! Click below to see entire list. An "X" to the right of an item means it's no longer available.

Retiring Accessories by Page Number

ITEMS FROM THE OCCASIONS MINI YOU CAN STILL ORDER FOR 2 DAYS! Though the Occasions Mini ended April 30, you can still order from the list below until May 31, 2012.

Occasions Mini Carryover Items

Best of all, when you order $50 or more through my Online Store (open 24/7) you'll get a new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog shipped directly to your home. Sorry, this is only available to my U.S. customers. Just click the SHOP NOW button and you'll be able to view everything from the above items to the Clearance Rack (only available for shopping ONLINE), Digital Downloads, retiring Decor Elements and more.

If you have any questions, please contact me at ericandterry@comcast.net or (360) 509-8041.

No comments: