My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Word For You with Bright Blossoms


I've had a busy start to my week. I had two stamp clubs yesterday, then a 10-card class this morning in Bremerton. The best part? The weather's been absolutely beautiful! I'm loving this sunshine. This card completes the Summer Smooches class projects I did last week. I'll have some more quick and easy cards coming up tomorrow. I used Summer Smooches dsp, the Bright Blossoms stamp set, and Daffodil Delight seam binding and card stock (with the scallop border punch). I used the little flower in the Itty Bitty Punch Pack with Tangerine Tango card stock for the flowers in the vase, and added rhinestones to make them sparkle. The sentiment is from A Word For You stamp set. I hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments: