My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's gone already + kite and flower quick cards



Here are a couple of cards from a 10-card class I had a couple of weeks ago. This Send Me Soaring card was CASE'd from Angie Juda, though I changed the colors. It's all Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise.


 This Marina Mist card uses Creative Elements, with a sentiment from Messages for Mom, and Beau Chateau dsp. I stamped the flower twice, cutting out the middle to pop up with dimensionals. I used the Cutter Kit to distress the strip of Beau Chateau dsp behind the flower.

I thought I'd give you a quick update this morning of what Retired Accessories are no longer available:

  • Blushing Bride 8-1/2" x 11" card stock
  • Ink refills for: Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, and Poppy Parade
  • Craft ink refills for: Old Olive, Real Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla
  • 3/16" Silver Brads
  • Standard Wheel Storage
  • Dotto
  • Circle Scissor Plus Replacement Blades

1 comment:

Tina said...

beautiful colors on htese cards,and i love the kite card, very cute