My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a blue, blue time for Monkey Challenge #106

I'm feeling a little blue. Probably because A La Card Monkey has Challenge #106: Something Blue + Sketch. I used the water pump from Countryside, along with a sentiment from Delightful Dozen.


I love monochromatic cards! This one is Bashful Blue, with a 2-1/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Beau Chateau dsp. I punched three 1-3/4" Marina Mist circles and ran them through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, then added a knot of scallop dotted ribbon. The water pump was stamped in Marina Mist on Bashful Blue card stock and punched with the 2-1/2" circle punch.

You can see the sketch I followed below:


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful, love the water pump, we use to camp at this camping site and the only water was the cool water pump just like this one.....lovely card

Patti said...

Your card and "cool" colors make me imagine how refreshing water from that pump would be. Lovely.

Unknown said...

I love the water pump with the "cottagey" dsp. Makes for a great vintage feel. So pretty.