My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tea Shoppe pocket tea bag insert



I created this Petite Pocket with a tea bag insert tag for a few Opportuni-Tea Events I scheduled during Sale-a-Bration. My team has added 22 people since July! I think that's phenomenal! This Tea Shoppe project is CASE'd from one Stampin' Up! co-founder Shelli Gardner made at Leadership Conference in January. I simply changed the colors.



There's some cutting out of the teacup, a label framelit, a punched flower and pearl, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, some Beau Chateau dsp and an eyelet border.


The stamped tag fits inside the Petite Pocket. I cut out another teacup to adhere to the tag on the tea bag, and adhered the teabag to the tag with a mini glue dot. The Everyday Enchantment butterfly brad through the Modern Label gives you a good surface to pull the tag out of the pocket. A hot cup of tea actually sounds good about now! See ya.

No comments: