My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 30, 2012

SSS card features Posy Punch hostess set


Before I go into the specifics of this card, I thought I'd take a minute to remind you that our Sale-a-Bration Event ends tomorrow (a freebie from the SAB Mini for every $50 ordered). I have an order going in tomorrow, so if you want something, you can still take advantage of my specials, as well! Just email me at ericandterry@comcast.net. Also, if you want to buy the Starter Kit for only $125 + sales tax, that ends tomorrow night at 10:50 p.m. (PST). You can sign up through my demonstrator website here - http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. You'll be able to select a free package of designer paper or a free digital download every month, starting in April.

My Secret Stampin' Sister (SSS) mailed this Posy Punch card to me this week. It uses the Everyday Enchantment dsp, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, and Fancy Flower Punch. The little flowers are from a punch in the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

The kids have officially started their Spring Break, and my hubby didn't have work. I made Peanut Butter Bars (the recipe is on my Pinterest board) and won tons today. And last night I made the White Cheese Chicken Enchiladas - a new family favorite. That recipe is also on my Pinterest board. I hope you have a terrific day!

No comments: