My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Accordian Scrapbook


This handy little 4" x 4" accordian scrapbook makes a great brag book for a purse, or a one-of-a-kind card that allows you to share several photos with a friend. I used Everyday Enchantment dsp and Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon (approximately 27 inches).


When you open the scrapbook, there are four squares for photos, and you can even cut your photos from corner to corner to put them on the folded pieces. This scrapbook uses 3 sheets of 8" x 8" card stock (I cut down 8-1/2" x 11" sheets). Score/fold each sheet in half each way, and on ONE diagonal. In this photo, you can see I used Lucky Limeade card stock (mountain folds) for the left and right pieces, and Whisper White (valley fold) for the center. With the mountain/valley/mountain folds all pointing North and South, I adhered the white full squares over the Limeade full squares. Then I added 3-13/16" pieces of Everyday Enchantment dsp cut from corner to corner so there wouldn't be added weight/paper in the way when it's folded.

No comments: