My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 16, 2012

American Ink team make & takes

What's the most fun about our American Ink team meetings? The stamping! Every month I ask for volunteers to bring make & takes, and I'm never disappointed. It's great practice for new - and more experienced - demos to prep a project. And while I'm talking about what's the most fun, I do love seeing and chatting with everybody!


I'm doing a Product Share at every team meeting. This month we learned about the Diagonal Scoring Plate. So my two-part make & take used the Everyday Enchantment dsp for the envelope (7-3/4" x 7-3/4" piece), which takes less than a minute to create with the Diagonal Scoring Plate. The second part was making a coordinating card using the Blossom Punch and Teeny, Tiny Wishes. You can read all the details of the Diagonal Scoring Plate in my right-hand column.


I can't remember who brought this (Frankie?). The stamp set is Just Believe.


Barb brought this Happiest Birthday Wishes card. It uses the Everyday Enchantment dsp, ribbon and brads.


Ginette brought this Tempting Turquoise card. It uses the Triple Treat Flower, the 5-Petal Flower and Fancy Flower punches, and the Top Note die.

No comments: