My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 24, 2012

Aviary card for Monkey Sketch Challenge #97


I finally cracked open my pack of Nursery Nest dsp and found these adorable patterns. The little owl in Aviary matches the paper, but I got the cake from Gnome Sweet Gnome and the sentiment from Send Me Soaring.


I kept true to the sketch with the addition of the LOVE tag (Hearts Trinkets) tied onto the dotted scallop Marina Mist ribbon with Whisper White Baker's Twine. There are three Pear Pizzazz Decorative Label punched pieces cut in half and adhered to the top and bottom of the strips.


I've designed almost 100 sketch challenges, so be on the lookout for Blog Candy!



2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Ahhh How cute is that little baby Owl!! Love the colors of the card! You did good Girl!!

Hugs
Shirley

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love the soft color combo!!! Love all the accents!!! Very Nice!!!