My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A look at the Leadership bag and folio, as well as a Secret Stampin' Sister card


This fabric looks so bright and refreshing - perfect for a Leadership 2012 bag! And it's a Sneak Peek at what you can expect from the new big catalog on June 1. Everyone at Leadership found the matching folio when we showed up to stamp the make & takes. Check out the tag - Shelli signed ALL of ours herself, and there's a bauble there that is so cute. Here's a photo of the folio open:


It's hard to tell with the pattern, but there are pockets on each panel, either from the side or a bottom pocket. I love it!


My American Ink group's Secret Stampin' Sister program is still underway. One of my downline has taken it upon herself to brighten my weeks with SSS cards. I don't have a SSS because I'm coordinating the whole thing, so this is really sweet. The SSS program ends on February 11 at our downline meeting with a gift valued at no more than $10. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!



No comments: