My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, December 30, 2011

P.S. I Love You gets me all Twitterpated for Monkey Challenge 89


I love how this P.S. I Love You stamp set looks with the Twitterpated dsp. Both products are from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. I used the sketch from the A La Card Monkey Challenge #89: A Fresh Start + Sketch. I went with "a new love" theme. Actually, this card will be perfect for my hubby for Valentine's Day - that's why I held off on any bling! lol

Ink up your stamps and submit a card at http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com. I'm offering BLOG CANDY this week!

Stamps: P.S. I Love You;
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red;
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated dsp;
Accessories: 1/8" Baja Breeze taffeta, Modern Label Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, both sizes scallop circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesley said...

This card is adorable, just love that sentiment. Hugs,
Lesley

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a beautiful Valentine's Card. (HAPPY NEW YEAR)